June 23-24, 2018 || Silence is Golden Retreat || Ocean Beach Retreat, Sunshine Coast
Join Carolyn for a getaway to the beauty of the Sunshine Coast, immersed in the power of silent meditation. Give yourself a night away from the noise and busyness of life and explore what lies beneath all the distractions. Discover clarity, a pause, rest, presence, kindness, self-compassion.
This 2-day retreat will include gentle yoga (guided with minimal talking), seated meditations, nature / oceanside meditations, journalling and nourishing meals.
* retreat begins on Saturday at 11:30am and ends on Sunday at 2:30pm. We will be in silence (with very brief guidance by Carolyn) from Saturday 1:30pm to Sunday 1:30pm. *
- 3 yoga classes
- Saturday lunch & dinner, Sunday breakfast & lunch, snacks, tea (wholesome meals prepared with care!)
- Guided and silent meditations, powerful topics for journalling and reflection
- Quiet and nature, for the nervous system to find balance
- 1 night’s stay at Ocean Beach Retreat, an oceanfront sanctuary, just 15 min drive from the ferry at Gibsons/Langdale
1 – Room with queen bed and full private bath (2 people) ~ $340 per person
2 – Room with queen bed and shared bath (2 people) ~ $330 per person
3 – Room with 2 sets of bunk beds and shared bath (4 people) ~ $300 per person
4 – Room with 1 double bed and 2 twin beds and private bath (3 or 4 people) ~ $310 per person
Retreat Times & Travel times from Horseshoe Bay – Langdale/Gibsons
Check in: from 10:30am onwards
Retreat begins: 11:30am
Ferries: 8:30am, 9:50am
Retreat ends: 2:30pm (after lunch)
Ferries: 3:30pm, 5:45pm, 6:35pm
Email email@example.com with any questions or for more information.