A Path with Heart, Retreat to Mexico with Carolyn & Clara || Oct 21-28th, 2017 || Haramara Retreat, Sayulita, Mexico
Third time's a charm! Join Carolyn Anne Budgell and Clara Roberts-Oss in Sayulita, Mexico for a lighthearted, sunny and rejuvenating yoga retreat from Oct 21-28th, 2017.
Through 2 yoga classes daily (morning and late afternoon), they will share with you their love of movement, breath and music, all in a gorgeous setting amidst warm, healing sun. Discover all the parts of yourself: the powerful, softer, playful and contemplative sides.
Clara and Carolyn will help you delve deeply into various aspects of yoga (including vinyasa flow, restorative, breaking it all down with workshops and pranayama) to create a harmony within and a balance to take back home…
Soak up all the yoga, meditation and exploration you like and top it off with long afternoon siestas in the shade. A truly sweet retreat.
The retreat will be held at Haramara Retreat centre, 5 minutes from Sayulita, perched on a magnificent cliff, with an infinity pool, private beach and much more!
- 2 Yoga Classes taught daily by Carolyn & Clara (2 hour practices including meditation, vinyasa flow, workshops and restorative)
- 3 yummy meals (mostly vegetarian, incredibly fresh and locally sourced)
- Airport Shuttle
- Accommodations at Haramara
- * daily surf, paddleboarding, snorkeling trips are extra and optional
$1600 for Dorm that sleeps 4
$1760 for Triple Occupancy
$1980 for Double Occupancy
$2800 for Single Occupancy
All prices are in USD & tax. Payment plans are available.
Retreat starts on the 21st at 5pm and ends at 10am on the 28th.
* email email@example.com for extra details and info on how to reserve a spot.